Monday, March 14, 2016

~Disney Food~

Hey Girls!
So a week ago I made a trip to Disney World in Orlando, FL with my dance team for Contest of Champions Nationals! Besides great weather, there were so many great eats! Here are a few of my favorites :)
 
^Of course I had to grab a box of Dunkin Donuts for the flight there!
^Grabbed the most delicious baklava I have ever had at Epcot with my friend, dancer, and fellow blogger Taylor (@vividly_yours on Instagram)
 

^So apparently there is this glorious creation called Dole Whip which people specifically go to Disney to try. There are two options at the Aloha Isle: the pineapple soft serve and the pineapple float (pictured above). I must say, I am not a huge pineapple fan but this float was so refreshing and tasty I wish I could get it every day. Highly recommend if you ever visit Disney World! Taylor got the soft serve and loved it.
^Every year my team makes a stop at the Ghiradelli store in Downtown Disney (now called Disney Springs) and I got the Nob Hill Chill with whipped cream. I think I have a whipped cream addiction. This was delicious but super rich so be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment